The Smugglers 55+ Club is for seniors who like to ski (alpine or Nordic). Snowboard, snowshoe, and enjoy being with their peers. Non-skiers are welcome and often enjoy board games instead of skiing. Our goal is simple: get out of the four walls, break the daily routine, meet a wide variety of people and be active. The Club
- Actively caters to all abilities.
- Is informal, welcoming and un-structured.
- Often keeps going throughout the year when the snow is gone.
- Is a great way to extend your contacts into the community.
- Is a great way to get acquainted with aspects of the community that one might not otherwise be exposed to.
The basic format in a normal season is continental breakfast at 9 AM at the Morse base lodge followed by a brief meeting. Then skiing in the morning until the urge for lunch strikes. The afternoon program starts at 1PM. Or you can ski after lunch.
- 50% off regular senior day rate on Wednesdays only
- 20% off on all merchandise purchased in the ski shops, excluding sale item, on Wednesday only,
- 20% savings on rentals (not demos) and group lessons on Wednesday only,
- 50% off cross country trail fees on Wednesdays,
- 20% off on ski maintenance from Monday through Friday in the Village and the base lodge.