The Smuggs 55+ Ski Club meets every Wednesday during ski season (except during holiday weeks) at Smugglers’ Notch Resort in Jeffersonville, Vermont. The club is for those aged 55 and older who like to ski (alpine or nordic), snowboard, and/or snowshoe. Non-skiers are welcome, too. In the off-season, we meet for other outdoor activities, including hiking and biking.
- Caters to all abilities.
- Is informal, welcoming and un-structured.
- Is a great way to extend your contacts into the community.
- Provides opportunities to get acquainted with aspects of the community that one might not otherwise be exposed to.
We gather at 9 a.m. in the Oak Room (map at this link), adjacent to the Morse Mountain Grille. Look for the club’s sign as you walk through the Village. After coffee, pastries, and a brief meeting, we put on our gear and head out for the morning. Newcomers are invited to visit us any Wednesday. Annual membership dues are $30 a person.
- 50% off the regular senior day rate, on Wednesdays only;
- 20% off all merchandise purchased in the ski shops on Wednesdays only, excluding sale items;
- 20% savings on rentals (not demos) and group lessons, on Wednesday only;
- 50% off cross country trail fees, on Wednesdays only;
- 20% off on ski maintenance from Monday through Friday in the Village and at the base lodge.
You must be logged in to post a comment.